Antminer D3 September batch ASIC miner shipment 15-25 September
The latest Dash miner from Bitmain is available and delivers very sizable rewards daily, allowing to quickly recoup the expense and start making a killer profit, mining the 7th most valuable cryptocurrency in the world. To calculate ROI and profitability we recommend to use any of the independent mining calculators available, for example
Specifications of Antminer D3:
- Hash Rate: 15 GH/s (Variation of ±5% is expected)
- Power Consumption: 1200W (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
- Power Efficiency: 0.07 W/MH (at the wall, with 25 °C ambient temp)
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
- Network Connection: Ethernet
- Power Supply APW3++: 1600W (220V input), 1200W (110V input)
- Dimensions: 320*130*190mm
- Weight: 5.5kg
This offer details:
- 100% payment is required for direct shipment from the seller to the client;
- Approximate time of delivery: 15-25 September plus 6-8 days;
- Total price in 5775$ includes delivery fees and free power supply;
- A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately. Warranty coverage is responsibility of seller;
- All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Bitmain warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor;
- The following events will void the warranty: a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Bitmain first;b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
- For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense;
- Seller will cover shipping from Bitmain company to the client costs when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
- If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to email@example.com (or other email with which you will be provided further) within 3 days from the date the package is received according to shipment company data .
- Seller does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.